Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wordful Wednesday - Before I Die I Want To...

Before I die, I want to learn to ride a motorcycle. I know what you're thinking...the "square" of a girl wants to ride a big, bad motorcycle. (Adam keeps shaking his head everytime I bring this up, but I'll do it someday...mark my words!)

But it can't be any kind of motorcycle...it has to be a Harley.




Me sitting on Harley from the 1940s (I think...) at the Harley-Davidson museum.


Two weeks ago, my colleagues and I took a field trip to the new Harley-Davidson museum in Milwaukee. It was a fun day and I enjoyed learning about all the wonderful history of this 105-year-old company.



My colleagues and I at the Harley-Davidson Museum.
The statue is of a "hill climber"...crazy, huh?


It's a beautiful museum right in the heart of Milwaukee. If you're a total gear head or motorcycle enthusiastic you'll love it and feel the $16 a person fee is worth it. If you don't fall into one of these categories you'll grip about the expensive entrance fee, but enjoy the beautiful architecture and the eclectic mix of people visiting the museum.
Check out more Wordful Wednesday's at Seven Clown Circus...hosted by Angie.

4 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

it is so easy!! just do it!!

Claremont First Ward said...

My brother would SO love that museum. He and his wife are like MAJOR Harley freaks. Both ride them and both dress only in their clothes. Their wedding was even Harley themed.

Katrina said...

Help me out Tabitha... what is "Wordful Wednesday"? Why don't I understand?

Shannon said...

I just learned something new about you! Never knew you had a motorcycle obsession. Fascinating! Love the photo of you on that rad Harley.