Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sick of Being Sick

Okay...I have been sick since Monday night. It started out as a sore throat and then congestion. Now it feels like my head is going to expload and all the crud is now draining down my throat so I'm hacking like crazy. I feel like I keep getting worse every day.

Part of the reason was because I didn't really rest since I picked this up. Adam was up north fishing since Wednesday and I've had the girls all to myself all week. I was so looking forward to doing a lot of fun stuff with them (and I have done a few outings so I'm not a completely loser mom), but I have just felt absolutely rotten and have no energy. I am so glad Adam is back tonight so someone can take care of the girls - namely...play with them!

I took vacation some of last week to be home with the girls, so it's going to look really swell when I have to call in tomorrow if I don't miraculously improve overnight!

We never truly cherish our health until we lose it, do we?

2 comments:

Meredith said...

no, you are right, we don't really cherish our health like we should! i hope you get better soon! :) eat some chicken noodle soup and stay in bed.(i know it's easier said then done when you have little ones!)

Shannon said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon!