We had quite a raining weekend courtesy of Hurricane Ike - hard to believe something so many miles away can impact weather in Wisconsin!
Our kids were going a little stir crazy on Saturday being cooped up. Fortunately there was a break in the weather and we went for a walk. We live a couple blocks from one of the high schools in town so we decided to walk around the track.
I ran cross country and track in high school so I have some fond (and not so fond - think 2 mile run...8 times around the track...BORING!) memories of a track. Gretchen LOVED it. She kept running and running and running and running...
(Now...they were running so fast I didn't get any good pictures of them running...sorry! But I did get some fun candids on the walk home.)
My beautiful Gretchen!
Adam tickling Ingrid on the walk home.
It was the perfect way to run some energy off the girls before walking home to go to bed! (Notice Adam carrying Ingrid...she was pooped out!)
3 comments:
Thank you for your comments at my place. That last picture on this post is so "peaceful"!
They are adorable! Miss you guys!
Great candid shots. What a great way to expend some energy!
Post a Comment