I apologize for having less than exciting and irregular posts this past week. It be quite honest, I feel completely overwelmed by work, family and life. I went home Tuesday thinking I was sick and really...after napping during the afternoon...discovered I was exhausted and just needed the mental health day.
Morale at work is at an all time low it seems. I remember how much people used to be working in the evening hours and there is like NO emails at night anymore. I think this is wonderful, but it really points to the fact that I don't think people really care enough anymore to put in the extra hours. This is just very unusual of the culture at my work.
I started an online seminary program four weeks ago. I love it - it is really helping me grow and explore who God created me to be. I have no idea where this will take me...I just wanted to get some more head knowledge about God and Jesus so that I could be a better "pastor's wife" down the road if and when Adam enters full time ministry. However, it's meant a lot of time at night after the girls go to bed.
Which means...no time for me. Or Adam it seems sometimes. Or keeping the house up. Or winterizing the home. Switching the girls wardrobe from summer to winter. Or investing in relationships that matter to me. Or even knitting or reading or playing piano.
Did I say I was tired?
1 comment:
Just a note to tell you that I'm thinking of you. I know what you mean about work and life and exhaustion. If there's anything I can do, let me know!!!
Post a Comment