Monday, September 1, 2008

Stitch & Haircut - Two Bits

At about 4:45pm today I wasn't sure whether to cry or start laughing hysterically. My youngest daughter, Ingrid, came downstairs to reveal a brand new haircut...she gave to herself. She absolutely butchered her bangs!


I realize almost every mother has had this happened to their children, but why did it have to happen the very same afternoon she got a gash in her forehead and needed to go to the emergency room (on a holiday mind you!) for two stitches? So normally she would have had beautiful long bangs to cover up the stitches...now they are right front and center for the world to see.


We're headed over to a friend's house after dinner to see if he can save the day and fix up her bangs. I hope he has a magic wand because he's going to need it.

It's been a long day!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

OH INGRID! that girl, i tell ya, she's somethin'! gotta love the haircut! allison and audra did the exact same thing.

Anonymous said...

I got to see this hair cut in real life, and boy was I relieved when Adam told me Ingrid did it. Ha!
Theresa