As I was sitting here catching up on e-mail tonight after the girls went to bed I heard a noise upstairs in the bathroom. I went up the stairs and busted Ingrid - once again in the bathroom cupboard (the same one she found the scissors in last week when she gave herself a haircut.)
Here is a perfect picture of someone being "caught in the act." I asked her what she was doing out of bed and she proceeded to stick her hands under armpits (think SNL Mary Catherine Gallagher)...
....and said "I need to put under my shoulders." What I discovered is she had gotten into my travel bag and found my deodorant. I couldn't help but laugh (and of course get her to pose so I could have a cute "reinactment photo" for my blog tonight.)
(Note to self - need to buy a child-safety lock for that bathroom cabinet pronto!)
6 comments:
Too funny! I love that she says under her shoulders. Thanks for the laugh little Ingrid!
So cute! At least it was something for under her arms!
funny - I bought my girls their own deo - so they would stay out of mine!!
She is so cute! I would say that if your little bathroom bandit has given herself a haircut and freshened up with deodorant in the night all in less than a week, a lock may be in order.
Too funny!
oh my lord. too funny. that ingrid. she is sure a smartie. and a little dickens (in a good way)! so curious!
oi had this problem with my daughter too! it is funny though.
Post a Comment