Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rocking My "To Do List"

Do you ever have those days were you just rock your "to do list?" I mean, like for the first time in a long time you actually feel like you got something done for once? I had one of those days today. There was a lot of "church stuff" that I owed people emails on and things I had procastinating on moving forward or avoiding.

I feel like all is right in the world when I have a "to do list" and all those wonderful little boxes actually have "x's" in them for a change. I realize this won't last long, but I just want to revel in it for the moment!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

I do love those days, but I have to say, I loved my day of not checking ANYTHING off today. I got to hang out with my brother at the Terrace on a gorgeous day - that was so much better for me today!

Glad I found your blog. I've definitely been going through some Sheboygan withdrawl lately (I never thought I'd say that). Especially when they sang "God of this City" today at church - I was literally in tears!

Keep in touch and stop by my blog sometime if you want.
www.flipflopsandtoenailpolish.blogspot.com

Honey Mommy said...

Ho Hum...

I need to make up a to do list and get some things done! We have all been a bit sick here, so now I'm really behind!!

Enjoy your send of accomplishment! I hope to join you soon.

Shannon said...

I am terrible about sticking to the list. I am such a free spirit. I want to do what I feel like (aka not get anything done). I am so reveling with you right now. Good work!

Anonymous said...

I am a total list junkie. Nothing feels as great as crossing every item off!