Monday, August 25, 2008

Aqua Please!

Ingrid cracked me up tonight. I was letting the girls have some zucchini cake before bed as a snack. While they were eating, I jumped online to check some blogs and Ravelry.com (geesh...this blogging/social networking stuff is addictive!).

Ingrid asked "Mommy, can I have some water?"

I replied, "Sure honey...just a second" as I finished up a post on a friend's blog.

Two minutes later Ingrid took matters into her own hands. Here's how I found her in the kitchen.



I guess I don't win "Mom of the Year" award tonight...I should be written up for child neglect!

I have no idea where that sand bucket has been today, but at least she's a resourceful little girl.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

that ingrid! she is sure a funny one!

Claremont First Ward said...

That's a sand bucket? Hilarious. It could be worse. Trust me. :)