Sunday, August 24, 2008

Personal Packer

This past weekend Adam, I and the girls went camping with some folks from our church. It was actually a perfect weekend and a wonderful time of fellowship with friends. It was a weird trip for me, because I flew home into Green Bay instead of Milwaukee and then just drove an hour to the campground straight from the airport. So...that meant I had to rely on Adam packing for the trip.

Well...he actually did a pretty good job, but we almost had a disaster He actually forgot the duffle bag of clothes I had packed before I left for my business trip. However, friends of ours had a late start on Friday and hadn't left Sheboygan yet. We sent them over to our home to pick up my bag...thank goodness Adam remembered he forgot the bag. Otherwise I would have been wearing a suit on Saturday!

Unfortunately I don't have any fun photos from the weekend - Adam forgot the camera. Friends of ours took some so hopefully I'll get those soon to post.

No comments: