Monday, August 18, 2008

The "Big Girl" Bed

So Ingrid, who is 28 months old at the end of this month, asked if she could sleep in the "big girl" bed that is in her room. Adam decided to be adventurous tonight and let her give it a try. Look at my proud little girl! (Sorry...my girls take after my hubby and sleep without a shirt on in the summer. Got to work on that...)


However, about 20 minutes later she was busted sneaking down the stairs. Back into the crib she went. I just snuck up to take this photo...



By the way, I heard a really cool quote today on the radio that has kept me thinking. Thought I'd share it.

When your memories become bigger than your dreams, you're going in the wrong direction.
Wow...if that's not a kick in the butt to keep dreaming and not settling for the status quo, I don't know what else will get you motivated!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She does look proud...too bad she didn't stay in the big girl bed...