Thursday, August 14, 2008

Becky's Bag

I finished my intern's gift tonight! It's a crocheted bag from Candi Jensen's book "Hooked on Crochet." I modified it a bit to add colored rows and a picot trim on the top. I also opted to buy fabric and line the inside. My intern's last day is tomorrow so I'm looking forward to giving her this. (Although part of me wants to keep it for myself it's so cute!)



Since I've spent the last six nights slaving away on this I'm looking forward to a weekend of hanging out with my hubby and kids camping. Although...I'm likely to bring along something to crochet or knit I'm sure! (Much to Adam's chagrin I'm sure...)

1 comment:

Becky said...

It makes me feel special that you wrote a blog about the best gift ever that you gave me. It means a lot to me that you put so much time and energy into the gift.