Anyway...tonight is the opening ceremony of the Olympics and I LOVE watching this event. The drama and pagentry is so cool! Usually we can get basic local TV channels if we need to using this contraption in our attic.
TV Antenae
Well, we haven't been able to get TV in lately and we thought it was because the input on our TV (the TV is from my college dorm days so it's REALLY OLD) had finally went bad.
My TV from College
I called my dad tonight to see if they had a TV they weren't using (i.e. shop my parent's basement) so I could watch the Olympics tonight. They did. I drove to pick it up and unfortunately it didn't work either. So we figured out it was the TV antenae that's gone bad - not the TV. Long story short...I'm writing this blog post because I can't watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony tonight. Was it good?
No comments:
Post a Comment