Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Temper Tantrums in the Air

A family member, Shannon, posted on her blog that her kids were unruly and fiesty today. There must be something in the air, because so were my kiddos. (Those of you who really know my kids would say they are like that everyday, but trust me some days are worse than others.)

Gretchen didn't like the tuna casserole that my husband made for dinner. We told her she didn't have to eat it, but no dessert if she didn't. So, she kept sitting at the table whining and I told her she had 10 minutes to decide if she was going to eat or not. After 10 minutes were up I took her plate to the kitchen and tried to wisk her upstairs to get ready for bed.

Holy cow...WWIII ensued. She threw the biggest fit! I wish we had a video camera so I could have filmed it and posted it here.

I'm such a compassionate mom...I take pictures of her throwing a fit so I can have an interesting blog post today!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice...I'm sure I'll have many of these to look forward to. :) Theresa