Talk about a rough day with our daughters! Gretchen was scheduled to have her 4 year old check up today and ended up not having it. Want to know why? Adam ended up wrestling with her for 20 minutes just trying to get her to get dressed and in the car. (Many of you know Adam was a wrestler in a previous life...it's hard to believe a 4 year old gave him a run for his money!) When Adam finally got her to the doctor's office, they told him he had missed his window for the appointment. Unfortunately, Gretchen's doctor is booked until September if we wanted to get in to see her. So...we'll be seeing one of the other doctor's at the practice next week instead. I'm bummed because I wanted to talk to the doctor about Gretchen's issues with being congested all the time - a new doctor isn't going to have the historical perspective.
During nap time Ingrid ended up taking her diaper off and peeing all over her bed. Tonight - while I was watching them (Adam gratefully went out for a night of softball with the guys) - Gretchen went pee on our stairs going down to the basement. I put her to bed an hour early because we have had it with her attitude and behavior today. To top it all off, Ingrid again took her diaper off and pooped in her bed tonight. So...I'm exhausted.
I just got off the phone with my friend Shannon and she told me her daughter took her diaper off this weekend and smeared it all over herself and her bed/stuff animals. So...it could of been worse, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment